Saturday, March 9, 2013

debrief task #2

Having completed this review of a web 2.0 tool would you use this tool in your classroom?
   The web 2.0 tool is one tool that I would use in my future classroom.  I like the idea that Edmodo was basically an online classroom so that I can have the students engaged while learning.  And the students would think that it's fun because it's online and they are able to post and discuss topics on Edmodo.  

Prior to this activity, how did you typically select website or tools to use?
   Typically, I would just research the internet for tools, and learn more about each and decide what fits best for my needs.  I would also get feedback from my peers on what is better tool or website than another. 


Do you have any ideas, comments or feedback on improving the web 2.0 tool selection process?
   I like how my fellow classmates all had to choose their own web 2.0 tool to share, so that I have more ideas and resources to use in my future classroom.  I also liked the ScreeR presentation so I can visually see the good things about each tool or how to use it.  I don't have any feedback on improving the web process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment